Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Oh Hey November...



Its way past the middle of November and I am finally playing catch up. But if you follow me on my social media, then really you are already caught up. All I've been doing is going to the ASU games, hanging out with friends and chilling at home. I also finally picked up a book and started reading again. I am about 16 books behind schedule on my reading challenge. I'm slacking. I have also been going to the gym regularly... its too cold now to be hiking. I haven't had a hard workout yet, these past few days have just been cardio. I need to add some weights to that though.

Last month I had listed a few goals, let me see... I know I didn't accomplish it all... haha. But I think I was able to check off at least 2 items... hahaha. I did finish half of the Autumn Bucket List though, so at least there is that. I just didn't post anything.



During the last week of October, I attended the ASU/Oregon game with one of my friends, Tasheena, who I have not seen in over 10 years. It was so good to catch up with her. We talked and talked, we missed kick off, because of our talking. haha. We are planning on going bowling soon with our kids. That same weekend, I attended the Rob Zombie and Linkin Park concert with my nephew and his girlfriend. I enjoyed myself. I didn't take any photos that time.
This past weekend, I went to the ASU/Washington game with my second son. It was a fun and exciting game... okay, the first half wasn't, but the second half was. We won, I mean, ASU won Homecoming.

Nothing else has happened. Next week is Thanksgiving already. Wow. I can't believe the month is half way over. And I still haven't done any holiday shopping. I need to get started on that. I will be out of the city limits for the Thanksgiving holidays, I can't wait to see family from out of town.
Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment