On Saturday, my oldest kid and I traveled back down to Tempe for the Arizona State and Arizona football game. My stomach was in knots all last week, because of it. But once Saturday came around, I was ready and super positive our team would do great and reclaim the cup. And yes, I didn't have to worry, because our team finished on top. The game was very exciting and had us on our feet almost the entire time. We cheered and had hoarse voice for awhile after the game. I loved the atmosphere in the stadium, the energetic feel of it all. We weren't sitting near any U of Eh fans, which was good.
Okay, so pregame, we went to the Devil Walk, haha this is the first time we made it to it all season. haha. After the Devil Walk, we made our way over to Fat Tuesdays, because I needed myself a mom drink. haha. We shared a burger, because I never finish my portion. I really wanted some sort of dessert, but was too full to even order anything. We got some Christmas shopping out of the way on Mill Ave. After an hour of lounging, we got ready for the game and headed over to the stadium. It was a great game day. I loved every minute of it, even those moments when I surely thought we would be tied up. Ugh. Good game.
My kid got emotional watching the Seniors take the field for their last home game. I would probably have too, but I was out getting candy and a drink. haha I missed the whole thing. I wish I brought my Canon with me. I missed out on a lot of neat photos. The drive home the next day, all I heard from him was the back to back pick 6 ASU had. haha I admit, I am already feeling depressed that our college football season is ending too. We are happy that we are now bowl eligible... we just need to wait for December until we find out where we are headed. Fingers crossed we'll at least be going to Vegas.... Vegas I think I can do... again.
Sunday was my time to myself. I was able to clear my mind and relax, go shopping and read... sleep... hang out with friends... sleep more and... whatever. haha I have too much things going on in my life that I really need to just pull back and just be alone for awhile. 2 more pay period until Christmas... wow. I can't believe that.




No comments:
Post a Comment