Monday, November 30, 2015

So many changes



This week.. or until further notice, I will be driving a semi-truck. haha. Not fun, but it is an experience.

Thanksgiving weekend went by really quick. I had my sister's yams, it was so good. The best part of the Thanksgiving meal. And then I ate too much and over stuffed myself. I did try to walk it off, but could only do like 2 miles. It sucked, I sucked. I did get to watch Creed, which ended up being a very good movie. I wouldn't mind re watching it.

I got sucked into the Breaking Bad television series, so I've been in bed at home all weekend. I'm only on season three... and have like six to go or something like that.

Our ASU Sun Devil Football team lost to Cal by a field goal. I am still devastated. I can't even discuss this right now. I know we are bowl eligible... but it'll probably be a sucky bowl. But oh well.

Speaking of football, our Denver Broncos beat an undefeated team last night. I am super happy and excited for our old ASU quarterback, Brock Osweiler, who had his 2nd start as a quarterback in the NFL... and won... I am seriously over the moon right now. Super proud fan!!!

Winter weather... eh.

We have yet to put up our tree, that might just as well happen tonight... just for your information. hahaha

It's Monday, I am hoping this week goes by really quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment