Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Arizona State vs Colorado game

So I haven't posted any football posts lately, but I do have tons and tons of photos and recaps of my sons last games. I don't know when I will get to those, hopefully soon. haha They have been doing good though. The season is coming to an end, so I'll definitely get those up.
My son and I went to the ASU and Colorado game on Saturday night. We had a blast. Of course we missed the Devil Walk, its twice now. The game was a shut out, like I knew it was going to be. We had fun cheering for our team and with everyone around us. High fives after high fives. We stayed until the end of 4th quarter. We weren't burning up or sweating as bad as the New Mexico game. We didn't go to the USC game, but I heard it was pretty hot then.
The team played really good. And the stadium had great energy too. I am looking forward to the Oregon game in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment