Monday morning I met up with a group to hike up Mt Baldy. We left around 8 and got to the parking area around 10. The hike was actually quick. Considering I heard it was going to be steep and rough, I was prepared for anything. But it wasn't. I was surprised. But well, at least I can say I made it to the top. haha. The scenery was beautiful and the view from the top, just wow. I tried to take tons of photos, but I was enjoying the view more. Oh and the weather was amazing. The skies were clear, the sun was out, the air was nice and crisp. I even got a tiny sun burn.
I enjoyed myself. I had 3 hours of alone time to process everything that is going on in my life. I loved it. I need to go out into the mountains more often.

No comments:
Post a Comment