Saturday, October 3, 2015

Currently...

It's the first Saturday in October. Whoo hoo!
The weather has been spectacular since this morning. I love the chilly feeling and the breeze rustling up the leaves.
I wanted to do a quick post before the day is over. I really enjoyed Kaycie's post from Love, Kaycie and Bailey Jean's post from Brave Love Blog. I decided to do my own quick post. Because well what a better way end the week... right?



Currently I am: Reading... "The Master Magician" by Charlie N. Holmberg. I really like this series. Ceony and Emery are funny and lively characters. I also need to reread The Giver for my class this week also.

Watching... Chicago Fire, Chicago PD... and Bones. I will be at home catching up on all our Fall shows now. Yay!

Trying... new crockpot recipes I found on Pinterest. This should be interesting.

Cooking... or baking... haha anything pumpkin right now. Tomorrow I plan to try out a pumpkin streusel muffin recipe.

Eating... honey crisp apples! Oh my... so delicious.

Drinking... juices... mango peach, apple, orange... I am on a fruit juice kick.

Pinning... so much crockpot recipes AND Autumn party ideas...

Tweeting... emotional heartbroken tweets... haha kidding.

Going... now where. I am waiting for my sons to call me to pick them up from a friend's Birthday party. So I have like 2 hours to kill... or wait patiently.

Loving... my life. I feel like after getting off Facebook, I have accomplished so much. Also the new furniture that will be coming to our home.

Hating... all the drama that is so unnecessary. I am just going to ignore it.

Discovering... new people and new books.

Thinking... about how to get my finances back in order. UGH!

Feeling... tired and relieved. Not too stressed and just ready for the season to end.

Hoping (for)... to plan a trip to see family in a few weeks. I want this to happen!

Ordering... Christmas gifts! I need to get this done by November!

Well off to get some reading done. I need to know what happens next.
Hope your weekend is going wonderfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment