I've been having the weirdest weekends ever.
Saturday, I stayed around town, but I've been having this feeling like I just wanted to stay out of town and the area. I've been having this feeling since the beginning of February. Eh. Anyway, I ran into my friends Saturday afternoon and just like that we planned a day trip for Sunday. Sunday morning came around and I was out the door as fast as I could get out. We were on the road by 6am and headed to Flagstaff. It felt great to have the music up and the windows rolled down. It also felt wonderful to talk and laugh. I haven't hung out with Amber in months, so it felt great to just be.
Once we got to Flagstaff, we went shopping, haha. Then a movie, and lunch at Olive Garden. I am a hardcore carb lover, so the bread and pasta. YUMMM. I admit I need to watch my carb intake if I want to lose these last 5 pounds. We also had dessert. Mmmmm. Best lunch ever.
I was also able to run into one of my great friends, Charisse. She stopped by with KJ for a quick drink. We caught up with each other, hugged, laughed and made future plans. So Sunday's trip was what I really needed.
We got back towards the evening, and I fell in bed and was out.
So far this week has been going okay. Nothing exciting to report, just that I ate the best greek frozen yogurt ice cream ever. I also have decided to... well... I decided to look into moving...


No comments:
Post a Comment