Tuesday, March 22, 2016

March madness... literally

I haven't been in the mood to write. My motivation to update anyone is non-existent. So unless you are one of the 5 people who I talk to on a daily basis, then you know how chaotic my life has been. Not too chaotic to update, but well... just enough to not care.

I've been trying to get out of town every weekend since the start of February. There are a few weekends that I did end up staying home. I have met like 2 new friends, hung out with these new friends... and just... you know stayed in contact. I also let some people go from my life. Only because I felt they didn't deserve to be treated like crap, by me. Yes, I am horrible person. I can clam up, be nice, get angry and just ignore anyone at any second. I suck. I'm still trying to work on myself though. I don't know if I can bring anyone else into my life right now.

I also colored my hair purple, and I don't know if its that, but I have been getting weird attention. A person who I had no contact with for the past 5 years sent a message last night. I didn't respond, because... I just don't want to deal with him. Another person, wants something more, but I am still just trying to get back to being me, the Karm-before-the-broken-relationship, one. I don't think I can even see myself in another relationship for a looooong time. I just want my heart to recover and be okay.



Family life is good. The boys are enjoying spending time with their father. I had a great few days just talking and catching up with him. We cleared up a lot of things... I just hope from here on out will be smooth sailing. I don't like when things get complicated. But it is nice to know that I have him on my corner and he is a phone call away if I need anything. It also did put things in prospective.

I also took my newphew, TK, to a concert this past weekend. It was nice and fun. He's been living in the Valley for the past 8 or so months. It was so good to spend time with him. I've missed our silly banters and talks. We're hoping to go to Denver for another concert this summer. I hope it all works out for us.
Eh... okay, I ran out of things to update or write... Oh, I am getting better at pool... (:

No comments:

Post a Comment