Okay...
I decided to stop being a little bitch and continue my life. Yeah, yeah, yeah, the whole break up thing hurt so bad. I should know, because I am still recovering from it. But I can either let it consume me or I can suck it up and get moving. And well, I am not the girl who would let it eat at me forever. At this point, I have accepted all the negative and put it in a positive light. I can do this. I'm finally okay.
March is literally over. I cannot believe I spent all of it licking my wounds. I didn't enjoy Spring Break, or the first day of Spring. So this coming month, I will be catching up with everything and everyone. I already feel the positive vibes. I am excited and looking forward to getting back to myself. I am eyeing all the books on my night table that have been stacking up since October. I stared at myself in the mirror this morning and realized I need to work on my body too. I also looked around my home and decided it needed a touch of spring cleaning. So yeah, so much to do.
As for the people in my life... I'm still weeding through and letting go of the toxic ones. It's funny how you think you know someone, but in the end they are the ones who didn't have your back. And when their involved in your life, your life just doesn't feel right or going right at all. I need to work on who I invite into my life... because anyone can be a bad influence.
I am going into April with more motivation than I have ever had... I can do it... I will get back to being a more positive and healthy Karm. I want to be better than I was this time last year, than last month.... anyway, have a great Wednesday. Do your cardio.. squats... lifts... whatever.

No comments:
Post a Comment