Friday, April 29, 2016

So long April

If the month of April was a person, and they were walking off, I feel like I would totally be throwing my middle fingers up in the air while shouting "Soooo long B**CH!!".

Okay, so maybe the whole month wasn't that bad. The beginning started well. I was really feeling positive, motivated, happy and just amazing... but like I previous wrote, not everything was warm and peachy for me, even if I made it seem like it was. But honestly, the first two weeks of April were actually okay. The rest of the month, well it totally sucked. I want to say that next month will be better. But I am not going to even try to pep myself up. May... will be May, I'll just try not to attempt to make it any better. I'll go with the flow and enjoy it, or not enjoy it. There are a lot of things happening though, so we shall see how it goes.

The baseball season has started, we had our first games these past few days. IT HAS BEEN FREAKING FREEZING ASS too!!! I just don't know about the weather. I meant, yeah, I should know by now that EVERY YEAR the weather is always crappy at the start of the season, but just last week the weather was perfect! What is going on? Oh well. The past week has been windy and cold. I do not like it... okay I do a little, only because it reminds me of Autumn weather. But it's spring and I want spring weather.



I stole a tea packet from Circle K last night. Okay, I don't know if I stole it. I did buy coffee, and put the tea packet in my pocket. I found it this morning and tried it. And oh my, it smells so good and tastes amazing. My taste buds were delighted and are wishing for more. It's a Revolution- Sweet Ginger Peach Black Tea. Mmmmm. So good. I kept the packet the tea was in and I sniff it just to remember what it tastes like. Yeah, yeah, I am a weirdo.

So anyway, May will be filled with at least 15 baseball games, Jo's birthday extravaganza, Cinco de Mayo, more games, my babe's birthday, some family stuff and another round of the 100 mile challenge. This time I am sticking to it. haha. I only managed to do 53 miles this month... I feel like that is still pretty good, since in March I didn't do shit with myself anyway. So whoo hoo.

I wanted to plant an Aspen tree, but the person I talked to told me it wouldn't "flourish" in our area... sooo... planting pumpkins and flowers is what I hope to do... I shall update if I ever get around to doing that. I never had a knack at being a green thumb (person)...

It's now Friday evening... I am tired. My day will end with me in bed with a book... have a great weekend, I'll see you in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment