Thursday, June 2, 2016

Something good from last week

Last week, I had a very nice family life. I had a yummy lunch date with my cousin. I was also very dumb.

Because a few days after that lunch date, I found out that that same cousin had started lies about me. And yes, it has been a week since all the lies surfaced, and I probably should get over it... but when family members lose your trust and love... well it really sucks. And you keep wondering what else are lies and how could I have been so stupid to not see it?
Sometimes... sometimes sucky stuff happens right after another. Life... sweet life, please be kind to me... I need a break. I swear.
But other than that... here are some things that were good from last week...
- I had lunch with Jo (my other bff)
- I held my sons
- I cooked for my parents
- I ate watermelon (I love watermelon)
- I walked around my neighborhood
- I am alive

No comments:

Post a Comment