I am kind of, sort of back to writing.
It's a new month and the start of summer... which means it is getting closer to my favorite part of the year! Monsoon season AND Autumn! I am so excited. But first I need to deal with the summer heat and summer hours. Something I try to put into a positive light. I honestly have no plans this summer. I wish I saved up for a trip with the guys. But I don't know, maybe next year we can go somewhere...
Sooo... anyway....
I don't really have that much to catch up on. The season is coming to an end. And I have to admit, this season isn't as exciting for memorable as last season. Yeah, I met new mothers, new players and coaches, but it just cannot compare to last season. I miss Ivy, Sheila and Nate. I miss the memories. But the boys have made new friends, reacquainted themselves with old friends. With Kai's games, I feel like I've been all over the place. I haven't even taken any photos of their games with my Rebel and I normally do that. Not this year.
The older boys are doing very well though. DJ has 6 home runs so far. He also pitches very well, and Turtle... he is a very good pitcher too, I love watching him on the mound doing his thing. I am one proud mom. I can't wait to see them continue playing. Kai is amazing as well, he is a great batter. Not scared of the ball. I can see him going far in baseball.
I haven't been doing much walking lately. I tried to do the 100 mile challenge. I was motivated for like a week, then nothing. I still have my alarm set for 5, but lately I have been disarming it. haha. I hope to get back into it soon, because I miss breathing in the cold morning air. Yesterday evening, I finally took a quick stroll around the neighborhood, it wasn't much, but it made me feel a little better.
Sooo today's prompt (yes, I am trying this again) is: A step you have taken towards your goals.
Hmmm... well first of all I have so much goals that I don't know how to answer this. haha. So I'll just do a run down. Goal... losing 10 pounds by my birthday (which is at the end of the month) this was realistic in April, because I had TWO months to work towards this, but now I only have like... 28 days. So I guess I shall try to lose 5 pounds. And the steps I am taking... I am definitely having no more alcohol and I am going to add tons more water and fruits to my meals. I love fruits anyway. I still can't give up soda, so I have been having a Diet Pepsi every other day... I will try to give that up soon...
My other goal is to change up my home, I ordered a picnic table that I hope will be in my kitchen by the end of the week. And I am looking up furniture. I am excited to have people come over for dinner... after the baseball season that is.
I don't know what else to add to this... haha, I'm not great with lists... But I hope this summer goes smoothly with no drama and no heartbreak.




No comments:
Post a Comment