Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Happy 10th Birthday!

Today my third child turns TEN!! How crazy is that? I feel like it was just a few years ago that I was patiently waiting for him to be released from NICU. It has been an amazing ten years with this kid though. I love every minute... and so, so, so blessed to have him in my life.



Last night a friend and I went to Walmart to get a few stuff for him. I came home with cupcakes and a cake. Later on I will be taking him to eat out for pizza, and perhaps a movie.
This morning when I woke up, I snuck in on him to watch him sleep for a few minutes. I prayed for his health and for his upcoming school year to be a positive and productive one. I can't believe how big he is getting. Another year older... another year wiser... another year with me. I love him. I love him.


Dearest Warren Pat,
You are my heart, my love, my life.... thank you for being my baby boy. Thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for all you do for me.
You are special, and talented... I can't wait to see what life has planned for you. Continue being the amazing kid you are... I am and will always be blessed to call you my own. I am super proud of you, everything you have done... I may be busy and we are always on the go, but remember I will always love you... I will always be here for you... I will always be there for you.... keep doing the great things you are doing. Learn, love, and live... take every opportunity to make the world a better place, to make your life better... I LOVE YOU BABY!!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment