Tuesday, August 16, 2016
Ten Random Facts About Me
1. I like to try new things... okay, new things that do not include: onions, eggs (okay, maybe sometimes), chili's, seafood and like swimming (though I would like try to learn at some point)
2. I suck at quitting things. Like soda, I lasted 20 days!! Coffee... it's only been like 3 days and no withdrawals, but I will be very surprised if I make it to Friday.
3. I love peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwiches. I eat them twice a day.
4. I wore a black skirt as a dress once... I found out it was a skirt like at the end of the day. haha
5. I recently found out what a BLT was... I always saw it on restaurant menus... but never thought anything UNTIL I decided to ask what it was... my friend gave me a weird look and said "Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato?" haha I still don't understand why anyone would want to order bacon, lettuce and a tomato between two pieces of bread...
6. I am getting my passport within the next six months. I held my friend's passport over the weekend, and I was sooo jealous. I need my own.
7. I miss going out into the mountains and taking photos... so that is what I am going to do on Friday. I need my own time to just be me. I need to find me again... I miss the old me.
8. I am scared of being a mother to a teenager. I know how I was at that age... and thinking of what I'll get into is so scary. Lord give me strength and guidance. haha. Seriously though...
9. I really want to learn how to shoot a gun... and do the whole hunting course with my sons, and go hunting with them next season. I want more things to do with them.
10. I don't want to get hurt again... I really don't, so I don't know what the hell I am doing... THAT scares me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment